Sunday, November 14, 2010

its more than just a stomach ache

i know my words arent as eloquent as they could be....

i know i never say the right thing..

and i especially know its never at the right time.

i hate all these games and complicated rules of dating.

all i know is that i'm dani....

and i have a lot to offer.

a lot that i want to share with someone...

and being a hopeless romantic doesnt help this.

i overthink it way too much...

but i think that i should be thinking even more about it...

because apparently i've been doing something wrong for a long time..

i just want a guy to be different..

someone that wants to get to know me...

and not change after a few months....

will someone please write me a book on all of these rules so i can start doing it right?

because following my rule and going with my gut isnt getting me anywhere.

darn you gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment