Monday, June 28, 2010

does it ever end?

girls.



boys.



where do i start?



where does it end?



maybe its just me?



there always seems to be another girl. a prettier funnier more unique girl.

one that is a bit braver than me.

one i could never ever compete against.

a girl that is simply a better person than me.



boys.



they are all the same.

they give you all the same compliments and cant find anything special about you.

in my experience no guy has ever been able to trust.

they let their fear of falling corrode your relationship.

and they mess you up.



i've come to the conclusion ill never find a guy that can fully love me for me.

ill never find a guy who can trust me.



i dont know whether to be pissed or to feel bad?



but as of now all im feeling is really confused and messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment